2) A Note about Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
4) How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
5) Types of Information We Collect. We collect your information as described below.
6) Information You Provide to Us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or sign-up to get tips or pointers;
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional personal information.
- When you post messages on the forums of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Site that state that personal information is being collected.
8) Information Collected via Technology.
a) To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers automatically collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to the Site, and administer and improve the Site.
b) We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files, including IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to improve the content of the Site, market research purposes, to communicate information to visitors and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
c) A “cookie” is a bit of information that a Website sends to your Web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences. “Session cookies” are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your Web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on Web sites and to collect aggregate statistical information. We use session cookies. “Persistent cookies” are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., passwords), helping to determine what areas of the Web site visitors find most valuable, and customizing the Web site based on your preferences. We use persistent cookies.
d) “Internet tags” (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. We may use Internet tags.
e) When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored.
f) In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
Use of Your Personal Information
a) identify you as a user in our system;
b) improve our Site and Services;
c) for our internal research and development;
d) customize content to match your preferences;
e) prevent suspended users from re-registering;
f) provide the Services you request;
g) respond to your inquiries and requests;
h) send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
i) respond to your inquiries and requests; and
j) send you newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Init Foods Inc..
10) User Testimonials and Feedback. We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Site, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
11) Note. If you provide personally identifiable information to this site, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. We will take reasonable measures to prevent personally identifiable information from being combined with passively collected information, unless you consent otherwise.
12) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your personal information; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
14) Content you Make Available on the Site. Your comments, photos, posts, and other content you post to the Site may be available for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. Other users of the Site may be able to view this content.
18) Other Disclosures. Init Foods Inc. may disclose personal information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Init Foods Inc.nd (b) to protect or defend the rights or property of us, our company, or our employees, agents, users and/or others.
21) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct, or delete the personal information on the Site by contacting us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may only review, update, correct, or delete the personal information on your profile by contacting the third party service provider through which you created your profile. The third party service provider, and not Init Foods Inc., is responsible for the personal information collected through your profile.
22) Security of Your Personal Information. We use reasonable security measures to help protect against loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information under our control. Although we will exercise reasonable care in protect your information, no company can fully prevent security risks. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, White Cloud Nutrition cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Init Foods Inc.
1187 Coast Village Road, Suite 513
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Updated May 26, 2018