Brain Boost Smoothie
Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Specifically, it’s high in a type of omega-3 called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which has been strongly linked to brain health. Additionally, The MCTs in coconut oil break down into ketones, which can be used by brain cells for fuel.
- 5 oz Almond Breeze unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3.5 oz Vanilla Almond Blossom Reveri
- ¼ cup / 1 scoop Lifetime Vanilla whey protein powder
- ⅓ large banana, or ½ small banana
- ⅓ oz kale
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 3.5 oz ice
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend on high until well mixed
- Pour mixture in glass and enjoy!