Reveri Strawberry Patch Spinach Salad
Spinach Salads never tasted so refreshing.
- 1.5 cup baby spinach leaves
- 5 fresh whole strawberries sliced
- 3-5 fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 4-5 baby scoops of Reveri Strawberry Patch
- 1/4 cup Reveri Strawberry patch or about 1 large ice cream scoop (make sure Reveri is softened for about 10 minutes on counter - or in microwave for about 30 seconds)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (add a few drops more to taste)
- Prepare dressing: combine Reveri Strawberry Patch Ice Cream with the balsamic vinegar and stir until well blended about 45 seconds.
- Place spinach in bowl.
- Top with sliced strawberries, chopped pecans and raspberries.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad. Enjoy!