Strawberry Chia Pudding
This is a kids favorite- breakfast, snack or dessert it is so healthy Mom's won't care!
- 2 scoops Reveri Strawberry Patch
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5-7 fresh strawberries for garnish- sliced
- 2 tbsp almond slices or chopped almonds for garnish
- Add all ingredients in blender and blend on medium for 1 minute until fully blended
- Pour into an airtight container and tighten lid.
- Let sit for minimum 2 hours
- Stir well and then serve into individual bowls. Top with sliced strawberries and almonds.